Ever wonder where to go for coffee on the medical campus? The Buffalo News has you covered! They’ve compiled a list of campus coffee shops you can check out next time you’re on the campus.
By Karen Robinson, Reporter
The Buffalo News
November 24, 2017
There’s no shortage of coffee on the growing Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
Coffee, cappuccino and the promise of even more perking are in the works.
Here are a few offerings, some of them new or planned, around campus or nearby:
- Spot Coffee Express cafe planned soon for 500 square feet inside Roswell Park Cancer Institute’s main lobby at Elm and Carlton streets. A Dunkin Donuts cafe presently is located there.
- Tim Hortons located within new John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital at 818 Ellicott St.; and another one within Buffalo General Medical Center on High Street.
- Golden Cup Coffee to be served inside new University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences when it opens in January on Main Street. Golden Cup also has its coffee shop at 1323 Jefferson Ave.
- Cappuccino and hot beverages offered at news stand opening in January inside the Metro Rail stop of the Allen Medical Campus Station at the base of the new medical school at Main and Allen streets.
- Conventus Cafe, a grab ‘no go shop catered by Queen City Foods, has coffee inside the Conventus building at 1001 Main St.
- Perks Cafe opening a second site, this time at Main and Goodell streets in the former Kayana Noodle Co., expected to open sometime in December.
- Caffeology coffee shop at 23 Allen St. has long been a draw for the medical campus neighborhood.